Beschreibung und Mehrwerte
Hotel, Las Vegas, vormals Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Situated in the heart of the Strip, Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas offers luxury, grandeur and True Waldorf Service.
Balance every adrenaline-charged moment in this fabulous city with an unforgettable experience at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, a sophisticated hotel in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. This High Desert setting hosts exciting performances, conventions, and excursions but inside our modern luxury hotel, the focus rests entirely on you. Experience brilliant Waldorf Astoria Service, our celebrated restaurant, world-class spa, and much more.
Our welcoming luxury hotel provides a smoke-free, non-gaming alternative in the center of the main attractions. You'll see spectacular views through floor-to-ceiling windows in your guest room or suite and from the SkyBar and the Tea Lounge on the 23rd floor.
Indulge at our Las Vegas hotel with:
- Generous soaking tubs in all 389 guest rooms and suites
- French cuisine and curated wines at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Vitality pools and treatments at the 27,000-square-foot spa
- Yoga and Pilates studio, Technogym® machines at the health club
- Three pools surrounded by cabanas on the 8th floor deck
- Private entrance to our sophisticated 12,000-square-foot event space
Local excitement is within easy reach. Only a five-minute walk from Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas, T-Mobile Arena features popular concerts, the iHeartRadio Music Festival and is home of the Las Vegas Golden Knights hockey team. The sky bridge leads to fashion boutiques at The Shops at Crystals while the Aria Fine Art Collection is on public display at several Aria campus locations.
Sehen Sie hier das Unternehmens-Firmenprofil von Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas in Las Vegas. Dieses Firmenporträt hat die ID HLP-42-292943.